[IPython-dev] bug in html notebook in latest version?

Aron Ahmadia aron at ahmadia.net
Mon Oct 22 10:13:18 EDT 2012

The developers recently merged in PR 2349 [1], which is going to break
your HTML notebook if you have a locally installed MathJax (it needs
to be upgraded to MathJax 2).  You will also need to flush browser
cache, as Thomas notes.

[1] https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/2349#issuecomment-9643485