[IPython-dev] [matplotlib-devel] OpenGL backend with Galry

Nicolas Rougier Nicolas.Rougier at inria.fr
Sun Nov 18 04:01:25 EST 2012

I've been trying your explanation regarding d3graph but I ended with:

[4]: display(G)
<networkx.classes.graph.Graph at 0x104730b90>

with no actual display of the graph. I guess I did something wrong but I'm stuck, any idea ?

I'm using python 2.7.2/osx/safari and I started ipython with "notebook" option only.

Nicolas