[IPython-dev] notebook %magic

Ralf Hemmecke hemmecke at gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:59:02 EDT 2012

Oh, there is line-level and cell-level... I didn't know.

Anyway, eventually, I'd like to have fricas the default type of all
cells without explicitly specifying it in each cell.

Sorry that I don't yet understand, whether that is possible at all. I'm
currently trying to install ipython and the connection to R.

Ralf