[IPython-dev] Minimal versions of browsers for the notebook?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue May 15 18:52:33 EDT 2012

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 2:17 PM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think we should distinguish between "support" and "might work".  I
> agree with Min that we "support" the latest versions of FF, Chrome and
> Safari.  Other browser versions might likely work, but if you have
> problems, we will first ask you to update your browser...

Yes, and I think here I'm not asking for 'support' but rather for
information.  I think we basically want to be able to say "to the best
of our knowledge, FF X and Chrome Y work well with IPython version
0.A.b".  That doesn't mean no glitches will ever be found, but at
least it's a reasonable starting point.