[IPython-dev] An idea for `iypthon notebook` server CTRL+C (^C)

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at berkeley.edu
Tue May 15 02:46:47 EDT 2012

Hi,

many thanks for your kind words!  I'm really sorry for not replying before,
but unfortunately I'm eternally behind on my email.  For this reason, I've
forwarded your message to the ipython-dev mailing list, where we manage all
ipython development activity.  By having these discussions on-list, there's
a higher chance that other developers can participate and contribute even
if I'm not available at the time.

You can sign up to the list here: