[IPython-dev] High-quality pdf output (pdflatex) directly from notebooks

Massimo Di Stefano massimodisasha at gmail.com
Sat May 12 20:07:20 EDT 2012

Thankjs Fernando!
it give me the right nbserver,

Tring it, latex is correctly detected as output format, but i still have the error below :

No such file or directory: 'preamble.tex'

(process:8259): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
	Using the fallback 'C' locale.
Setting Language: .UTF-8

(process:8300): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
	Using the fallback 'C' locale.
Setting Language: .UTF-8

(process:8343): Gtk-WARNING **: Locale not supported by C library.
	Using the fallback 'C' locale.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "nbconvert.py", line 712, in <module>
    main(infile=args.infile[0], format=args.format)
  File "nbconvert.py", line 690, in main
    latexfname = converter.render()
  File "nbconvert.py", line 149, in render
    self.output = self.convert()
  File "nbconvert.py", line 514, in convert
    with open(os.path.join(os.path.dirname(myfile), 'preamble.tex')) as f:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'preamble.tex'
MacBook-Pro-di-Massimo:nbconvert epifanio$