[IPython-dev] Hard to keep up...

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 02:56:11 EDT 2012

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 11:32 PM, Matthias BUSSONNIER
<bussonniermatthias at gmail.com> wrote:

> An you are awake when most of this stuff appends.
> I just woke Up and have around 100 mails only from github...

Today I went for lunch with a clear lists inbox and came back to 25
messages.  It's crazy :)

Just to second Brian's comments, thanks to everyone for all the
awesome work!  It's great to see the project so active, and we can
only hope we'll be able to continue working this well; the really
interesting work is yet to come.  Much of what we've been doing
recently is laying down the infrastructure we'd had in mind for a very
long time but that took us a while to build.  The pieces are finally
falling in place, and the fun should really get going in earnest!