[IPython-dev] multiple worksheets and tabs

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 17:23:08 EDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 11:53 PM, Dennis Sun <dlsun at stanford.edu> wrote:
> Thanks Brian. I'm going to give this a crack over the next couple of days.
> I'm probably not going to have a complete solution given my lack of
> Javascript skills, but hopefully it'll be something off which we can build.

Great.  Don't hesitate to create a PR and mark it as '**Work in
progress**' prominently in the first line of the description.  That
way we know it's meant for feedback and refinement, but it's often
easier to have a discussion based on concrete code, and evolve it
until it's in solid enough shape for merge.