[IPython-dev] ShiningPanda

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 06:09:19 EST 2012

On 20 January 2012 01:35, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, what is the page we should link to from our front page, the one
> you pointed to or some other one?

I'd link to that same one I linked to, which shows the overview of our test
results.

> And finally,  I see a 'report a bug' there, with 'ipython' in the url.
>  We don't want anybody reporting bugs here for ipython, I don't want
> to have to follow two trackers.  Can we disable that?

In the links on the left hand side? For me it just points to
https://bugs.shiningpanda.com/ , and it seems like it requires a separate
login. I guess they'll remove it quickly if people start trying to report
bugs for the projects they host.

There's still some things I'd like to get set up - we'd ideally like the
test output in xunit format, but our test architecture makes that a bit
tricky. It's also possible to display coverage, but I ran into some
problems with that too. But they're less important.

Thanks,
Thomas