[IPython-dev] ShiningPanda

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:56:15 EST 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:34 AM, MinRK <benjaminrk at gmail.com> wrote:
>  It would indeed be great
> for IPython to have this, though I have the lofty vision of a single
> CI environment for much of the SciPy universe so we can better control
> for the incredible combination of optional dependencies IPython has,
> and include Windows testing as well, which is neglected at least as
> much as Python 3.

+1 for ShiningPanda if Thomas can take the lead, though I agree with
Min that long-term we should have something better.  For a while
snakebite

http://www.snakebite.org/

looked like it was going in that direction, but the project seems to
have stalled from what I can see by looking at their mailing list
archives and website.