[IPython-dev] Template cells

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 15:41:13 EST 2012

I am aware of this implementation.  I just want to avoid the round
tripping for Markdown.  We would loose an incredible amount of
flexibility and responsiveness.  If JavaScript *couldn't* do things
like render Markdown, that would be a different story, but JavaScript
is more than capable of handling all of our need in this area.