[IPython-dev] Embryo of Fortran magic based on f2py

Trémouilles David david.trem at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 04:53:33 EST 2012

Hi,

Finally, thanks to Thomas entry point, I gave a try at implementing
some Fortran cell magic based on f2py. This is cell_magic only with
almost no argument available. But this is fully functional :-)

I've asked for a pull request available here:
https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/2674

A demo notebook is available here:
http://nbviewer.ipython.org/4257286/

Comments, suggestions and feature requests are very welcome :-)

Regards,

David