[IPython-dev] slider converter in nbconvert

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:40:44 EST 2012

Damian,

This looks great, I really like that you can tune the theme and also
the transitions.  I am also impressed at how nice the PDF generation
is.  I think this will be really useful for people!  One comment,
because it is likely that we will eventuallu support multiple slide
show Js libraries, I think we should name this converter "reveal"
rather than "slider".  But we can cover all that when you have a PR
ready.

Cheers,

Brian