[IPython-dev] ShiningPanda

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 00:53:28 EDT 2012

On Sun, Jan 29, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Aaron Meurer <asmeurer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to clarify something about the SymPy review bot.

Aaron, I just wanted to thank you for providing us with the details of
the sympy review bot, it looks like a really fantastic system.  And
I'd *love* to set IPython up to use something similar, it would be
great to come to a PR and already know that it passes the test suite
(especially important if it's a PR that addresses a platform-specific
issue on say Windows or OSX, which not all developers have convenient
access to).

best,