[IPython-dev] status of 0.12.1?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 00:08:57 EDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Min RK <benjaminrk at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you want to take it, just so there's different set of eyes on the Final than the RCs, I might be a bit more comfortable

No problem, I'll start now and may finish tomorrow (gotta go soon).

Many, many thanks for doing *all* the git legwork to make this
possible.  While it entailed no new code, I know you had to spend a
ton of time managing the merges, and I really appreciate it.  It will
be great to have a cleaner, more solid 0.12.1 out for users and
especially for Ubuntu LTS that at least carries the notebook out.