[IPython-dev] run filename autocompletion "The kernel heartbeat has been inactive ... " error

Evan Patterson epatters at enthought.com
Fri May 13 17:38:55 EDT 2011

Joon,

Thanks for the report. You have indeed found a bug, although I was not able to immediately reproduce it myself.

Could you please create an issue for this on the IPython issue tracker on GitHub? Also, if you run the Qt console from a terminal, you should see some output from the kernel.  If there is a traceback after you execute the bad command, please attach it to the issue.

Thanks,
Evan