[IPython-dev] Website

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:21:25 EDT 2011

n Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 6:15 AM, Jason Grout <jason-sage at creativetrax.com> wrote:
> Extension error:
> Could not import extension ipython_console_highlighting (exception: No
> module named ipython_console_highlighting)
> make: *** [html] Error 1
>

> Do you know what I need to do?  Is this a sphinx extension that should
> be installed?

Oh, sorry, just nuke that from the conf.py for now (look for that
extension name towards the early part of the file).  You don't really
need it for a regular site in most cases.

I haven't really bulletproofed that tool very much, it's just my own
personal script, sorry.  But with a small amount of fiddling it should
be good to go for you later on.