[IPython-dev] Colours in IPython 0.11 rc1 PPA package

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:42:19 EDT 2011

Since this is such a basic problem and there doesn't appear to be a
good solution, does it make sense to just mention '%colors' in the
banner?

Also, Ubuntu did have light backgrounds on unconfigured terminals as
well, at least for a while.  I'm not sure what it is now, since I
haven't done a clean install in some time.  Probably purple.

-MinRK