[IPython-dev] You can help ipython: port the faq to the new wiki

Thomas Kluyver takowl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 13:04:32 EST 2011

When I was rearranging content, I thought the FAQ deserved to be on the
main website, which is why they weren't on the new wiki:

http://ipython.org/faq.html

Note that these have been updated a bit since then, although there's
probably more that could be done - e.g. we shouldn't mention Python 2.4 and
2.5, as it implies IPython still works there. Pull requests welcome at
https://github.com/ipython/ipython-website

Sorry I wasn't online sooner to point this out.

Thomas