[IPython-dev] Release plans, yet again. And a road to 1.0, believe it or not.

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:34:45 EDT 2011

Two other potential ones:

* I don't see an issue for the display hook being triggered multiple
times.  Based on previous discussions, I would consider that a
critical problem in master currently.
* The docs are quite a mess in that we have not updated them to
reflect all the 0.11 work.
* We have stopped updating the "What's new" document (was
changes.txt).  Are we ditching this completely or do we want to at
least summarize our work for 0.11 there?
* The scripts that get the top level scripts installed in the MSI
installer and likely broken (they are super fragile).

Brian