[IPython-dev] Merging nk into trunk

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 19:18:46 EDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:

> Fabulous, thanks.  I'll do it now, and will ping then when done.

OK, done!!!  Thanks :)  I'll send a separate announcement, let's hope
I didn't screw anything up at the last minute...

I did notice after pushing that I missed the script rename for the
setuptools entry point, so rather than making a forced push on trunk I
just added that little fix as a separate commit.

So now trunk should be the place where we do any further work.  In a
week or so we can delete newkernel from github for cleanup, but I
don't want to do it right now in case someone is using it right now to
avoid causing an error on their side.