[IPython-dev] Shutdown __del__ methods bug

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Tue Oct 26 05:30:13 EDT 2010

Op den Freedag 22 Oktober 2010 Klock 19:59:18 hett Fernando Perez schreven:
> On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 2:49 AM, Thomas Kluyver <takowl at gmail.com> wrote:
> > If you're worried about possible regressions, I think the best thing is
> > for you and Min to go over the diff for that commit and work out which
> > changes were intentional.
>
> Yes, I am worried.  Min, let's try to get together sometime next week
> and do a little forensics on this one, to make sure nothing else
> slipped by.

I don't know git very well, but with Mercurial I would simply repeat the
merge, check whether it worked this time, and then diff the two results, in
order to see what got reverted.

At least that should give you much less than the full diff.

HTH,
  Hans