[IPython-dev] Ctrl-C quitting ipython

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Fri Nov 5 12:10:37 EDT 2010

Hi Robert!

Op den Middeweken 03 November 2010 Klock 20:01:21 hett Robert Kern schreven:
> You can get any Python-installed handler using
> signal.getsignal(signal.SIGINT). I don't know if you can determine
> C-installed handlers.

I was thinking about the latter, but obviously there's no API for that.

> Would you mind reverting to your previous version of
> ETS to see if getsignal() returns you anything?

I don't know if Chris can recover which revision he had checked out last time
(and that was probably months ago).

> I don't think we ever
> installed a handler directly in ETS, but VTK or your GUI toolkit might
> have. Did you update either of those along with ETS?

I don't think so, or did you, Chris?  I just saw him updating his ETS
checkout.

Since this has been fixed, I hope it is not too important anymore.

Have a nice weekend,
  Hans