[IPython-dev] Github transition, ready, go on Saturday?

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue May 4 20:36:41 EDT 2010

Hi all,

it seems we have lined up everything we need to transition to github,
so here's a last call for any code you may want to bring over.  I plan
on making a repo with all the 0.X branches plus trunk in, and anything
else you point me to right now that can be reviewed.  I asked for the
same a few weeks ago and nobody suggested anything, so this is a last
call.

If you forget something it will be possible to later make a diff from
bzr and apply the patch over, but large merges from bzr to git will
probably be a pain, so now would be the time to bring up anything
significant you may have forgotten to mention.

I hope to make the switch on Saturday, barring any last-minute
problems.  Let me know if anyone objects.

Matthew pointed this out:

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/github-cli/0.2.9

which should make the bug upload even easier than what I was going to
use, so I think we're set on the bugs front as well.