[IPython-dev] testing ipython-zmq

Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa andresete.chaos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 17:40:59 EDT 2010

Thanks Brian.
I am working in this moment in how to support magics,
the idea is write a class MagicFronted
that rewrite the magics funtions but some run locals commands and other will
be send to kernel.
like InteractiveShell Inherited from Magic then InteractiveShellFrontend
should inherit from MagicFrontend.

some magics like command running with "!"  should run locally and not in the
kernel you can try !kate or some graphic application and it will be executed
in the kernel, stopping the others process.

What you think about this?
have you some idea to me?