[IPython-dev] Trunk in 100% test compliance

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 16:55:56 EDT 2010

Hey Darren,

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 5:05 AM, Darren Dale <dsdale24 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just fetched the master branch, and when I try to run "python
> setup.py install" I get:
>
> error: package directory 'IPython/frontend/tests' does not exist

I've just fixed those problems, sorry about that.  There was  a big
cleanup of dead code (kept in deathrow so it's easy to get anything
from there back at any point, without needing to fish in git history)
and some things were accidentally still referred to from the
setup/tests.  It should be good now, at least it works on my box from
a real install, please let us know if you still see a problem.