[IPython-dev] Practices for .10 or .11 profile formats

Jonathan March JDM at MarchRay.net
Thu Jul 22 17:48:21 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:

> While 0.10.1 is almost ready, we're just waiting for:
>
> - the work Justin, Matthew, Satra et al are doing on batch systems
> - for one of us to take a couple of hours to merge in Tom's git pull
> requests with a lot of nice  clenaup.
> - Jonathan March's bugfix
> - A fix for a small wx bug I think I introduced.
> - anything I'm missing?

Just wanted to let ya'll know (I told Fernando and Brian last week)
that I'm in the middle of changing jobs and cities on very short
notice, so my proffered help with processing small ipython patches has
to be on hold for now. I hope to be back and helping as soon as the
move settles down.
Adelante...
Jonathan March