[IPython-dev] SciPy Sprint summary

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 13:34:36 EDT 2010

Justin,

Thanks for the post.  You should also know that it looks like someone
is going to add native SGE support to ipcluster for 0.10.1.  This
should allow the starting of the engines on the compute nodes using
SGE.  I was quite excited with Amazon's announcement that they were
adding a new HPC instance type.  Sounds killer.

Cheers,

Brian

--
Brian E. Granger, Ph.D.