[IPython-dev] Curses Frontend Update

Brian Granger ellisonbg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 00:25:55 EDT 2010

Wendell,

Another thing that should be considered is what the event loops look
like for both curses and urwid.  The reason that I saw this is that I
think it will make the most sense to use 0MQ to get your frontend
talking to ipython.  For that, you will definitely want something of a
real event loop.  If urwid makes that easier then that is worth giving
urwid extra consideration.

Cheers,

Brian