[IPython-dev] Status of ipy_pretty and ipy_traits_completer?

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:58:26 EDT 2009

Why are they in quarantine/ and deathrow/, respectively? There are several
reasons one could be in either one. There should be a comment or a README that
explains why they were placed there so contributors know what to do to remedy
the situation or users prepare for the module's removal.

--
Robert Kern

  an underlying truth."
   -- Umberto Eco