[IPython-dev] [matplotlib-devel] IPython proposal: getting rid of "ipython -pylab\-wthread\etc."

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 15:06:02 EDT 2009

Yes, this is also a possibility that we need to pursue as it would greatly
help the transition.  I do have a Cython prototype that works.  But, we are
currently testing all of this on wx trunk.  I am not sure if what we are
doing will work on previous versions.  I plan on looking into this.

Cheers,

Brian