[IPython-dev] Merging to main

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 15:45:12 EST 2009

Hi Laurent,

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 5:05 AM, Laurent Dufrechou
<laurent.dufrechou at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi fernando,
>
> It's a long time since i worked on my branch… Hopefully I had some little
> time recently and cleaned up some things, added option to disable threading,
> and commited 2 fix that close two bug reported by users.
>
> What is the process to merge my work in the main branch?
>
> I've clicked on some option in launchpad, requesting a review but don't know
> if it the 'good' process..

Yes, that's the right way to do it.  I've just finished reviewing
Jorgen's branch, and I'll try over the next few days to review any
others pending.  Others from the team are welcome to review as well,
the idea is simply to have at least two sets of careful eyes go over
all code: the author and someone else who's used to the process.

In your case it would be great if Gael has a chance to give it a look,
since he's our other resident Wx person, but I'll do my best as well.
Ville has some code pending review that I should look at first,
though, since I've been falling behind on that pretty badly.  I'll do
my best to catch up with all of them now.