[IPython-dev] ipython0.9 and python2.4

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 17:11:40 EDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Gael Varoquaux
<gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 02:07:55PM -0700, Brian Granger wrote:
>> ipython-0.9
>
>> that we can use for bug fixes and releasing things in the 0.9.x series?
>
>> Obviously fixes going into these releases would also be rolled into
>> trunk, but, as people start doing 0.10 related things in trunk, I
>> don't want us to loose the ability to release bug fix releases in the
>> 0.9.x series.
>
> It sounds to me as the right thing to do.

It is, but I'm already in the middle of cleaning up the mess on my
trunk-dev branch.  I did tag the trunk with a 0.9 tag, so that could
be used for branching.  I'm going to push the changes up to the trunk
as soon as I can get this sorted out, I'd appreciate the help with
making the branch work.  These fixes need to go into trunk regardless,
so I'll make them there.