[IPython-dev] Do we have an get_ipython_dir

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 01:41:33 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:01 PM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg.net at gmail.com> wrote:
> Fernando,
>
> I also noticed that your lp:~fdo.perez/ipython/trunk-dev branch has
> commits that need to be merged into trunk.  Do these need review?  Are
> they ready to go?  It would be great to get these in before you leave
> tomorrow?  (your not trying to pack are you?)

No, those have all been merged when doing the rc1.  They were
basically last-minute fixes in the rc build, and merging stuff from
others.  Go to the review page and you'll see no pending merges:

https://code.launchpad.net/~fdo.perez/ipython/trunk-dev/+merge/760

I did a quick review of your merges, mostly just to get the ball
rolling and to start using the lp review tool to get used to it.
We'll see how we adapt to using more and more review, which is better
than scanning code post-commit for problems...

I gotta go pack now :)