[IPython-dev] html-based ipython output & QTextEdit

Laurent Dufréchou laurent.dufrechou at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:32:49 EDT 2008

Hi ville,
If it's html, it mean you can easily integrate image (matplotlib), link etc
too?
If yes seems quite interesting. I really want to see how all of this can
work :)
When you mean QTextEdit, you mean that you will have an html view to show
output result, and a text control will be available to write some input?