[IPython-dev] [TextMate] IPython Bundle to E-texteditor github port

Matt Foster matt.p.foster at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 15:45:57 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 10:51 PM, Benjamin J. Racine
<bjracine at glosten.com> wrote:
> Matt and all,
>
> http://github.com/gtcaz/ebundles/tree/master/Bundles
>
> Have you noticed that this is where things seem to get "ported" over to e-texteditor?
>
> I could be a tester from the e-texteditor side.

Do you use the e-texteditor? I've seen it, but have no windows
machines, so haven't used it.

Anyway, I don't see any reason why we shouldn't try and keep things as
platform independent as we can.
Provided unix sockets work on windows, most of the functionality we
have so far should be dead easy to port -- the main exception being
the applescript stuff.

Matt

--
Matt Foster | http://hackerific.net