[IPython-dev] gathering statics/infomation from running TaskController

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 12:30:49 EST 2008

TaskClient.queue_status(True)
returns a dict of taskID lists for completed, failed, pending, queued

The pending list currently ignores which engine is doing which task, but we
could easily change that, so it would look more like:
{completed: [0,1],
queued: [],
pending: {1:3,2:4,3:None},
failed: [2]
}

Now, if we want something more thorough, including pending runtime etc.,
then perhaps another method would be called for.

-MinRK