[IPython-dev] [IPython-user] Testers requested - 0.7.4.rc1, with async cross-thread exceptions

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue May 1 23:56:54 EDT 2007

On 4/24/07, Nicolas Pernetty <nicopernetty at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Have you had any luck with this problem and could I be of any help ?

No, not really (no luck).  Since the problem isn't really reproducible
under Linux, I'd suggest creating a ticket for it on the tracker,
assigned to Ville or Jorgen.  Given how they are win32 users, they may
actually be able to reproduce it and track what's going on, and at
least that way it won't get forgotten just in my inbox.

In the meantime, keep your local workaround :)