[IPython-dev] sort dynamic attributes on tab completion

Matthew Neeley mneeley at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 18:58:01 EDT 2007

Dynamic attributes from trait_names and _getAttributeNames are added
to the list of tab completions, but when this happens, the attribute
list is turned into a set, so the attributes are unordered when
printed, which makes it hard to find the right completion.  Here's a
patch to turn this set back into a list and sort it.

-Matthew Neeley

PS- This is my first contribution to ipython, so I hope this is the
right place to send this.  I think ipython is great software, and want
to thank you all for your hard work!