[IPython-dev] [FRPythoneers] IPython sprint

Steven H. Rogers steve at shrogers.com
Mon Apr 23 21:30:30 EDT 2007

Fernando Perez wrote:
> On 4/22/07, Steven H. Rogers <steve at shrogers.com> wrote:
>> I've checked out saw (revision 2266), but get this error message when I
>> try to install it.
>>
>> # python setup.py install
>> Here is ipython1.distutils.sysconfig!!!!!!
>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>    File "setup.py", line 58, in ?
>>      package_data     = with_package_data,
>> NameError: name 'with_package_data' is not defined
>
> Could you please update?  Brian just fixed it in r2267.
>
> Sorry 'bout that,

No problem.  Someone has to find the bumps in the road.  I updated to
r2267 and it installs successfully, but "ipcluster -n 4" complains that
I don't have twisted.web2 installed.  I don't see this dependency
documented in INSTALL or the wiki.  Is version 0.2 OK, or should we get
it from svn?

# Steve