[IPython-dev] Win32 - call for pyreadline testing

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 13:47:15 EDT 2007

On 4/11/07, aldarion <erendisaldarion at gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks the definition line of two function(clear_history of rlmain and
> history)
> miss a space(it should be four and now is three, and the function body lack
> one space too)
> and the function (clear_history) maybe responsible for the '
> exceptions.AttributeError',

Ugh, sorry.  I copy/pasted from the mail client and didn't notice it
went in missing a space.

1.4.2 is up:

http://ipython.scipy.org/dist/pyreadline-1.4.2.win32.exe
http://ipython.scipy.org/dist/pyreadline-1.4.2.dev_r2238-py2.4.egg

> there is still the IndexError error as Chris Calloway'said, no clue here

Let me know if those help in any way, and see if you can send me a
fuller traceback on that problem.  I'm 100% blind here since I can't
run any of this code at all...

Thanks again for the help and patience!