[IPython-dev] Testers requested - 0.7.4.rc1, with async cross-thread exceptions

Aldarion erendisaldarion at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:34:03 EDT 2007

o, i got below from [Enthought-dev] maillist
"""

a release candidate for IPython 0.7.4, as well as PyReadline (needed
by windows users).  There is one new feature in this release which is
of particular interest here: the ability to hit Ctrl-C
to interrupt a long-running script or computation, even when using any
of the multithreaded shells. This should work whether you started
ipython with -Xthread support or with -pylab

""'
It seems I misunderstand the "-Xthread" in it, it should represent one
of -gthread or -qthread or ....
thanks for you info and sorry for my bad English.