[IPython-dev] [patch 0/9] IPython patches from kirr

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 01:53:17 EST 2006

On 11/19/06, Kirill Smelkov <smelkov at mph1.phys.spbu.ru> wrote:
> Hello up there!
>
> While refreshing IPython recently, I've made some patches against
> ipython--trunk. Please apply.

Thanks!  We'll have a look (Ville already replied).  Much appreciated.

Ville - let me know if there's any one you may have a question with.
Upon a quick look, I noticed that in patch 2/9 would be cleaner by
simply having two separate try/excepts to deal with the
profile-not-in-debian and the cProfile issue separately.     It's
cleaner than retrying the failed import, and the intent is more
obvious.

Also, patch 4/9: the right magic is '%dirs' (for "directory stack"), not %dhist.