[IPython-dev] Fwd: [IPython-user] IPython release soon?

Ville Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Tue May 2 04:07:38 EDT 2006

On 5/2/06, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure.  I can build an rc in the next couple of days and post it, and
> if all goes well with it over 10-15 days, we can make the actual
> release.  You should write the release notes for this one, since you
> actually know much better than I what the new stuff is/does.  Now that
> we have an easy-to-edit wiki, it might be a good idea to keep a real
> "what's new" page.

Ok, I'll put the release notes in the wiki. There's no real rush, I
think sometime next week would be optimal (I'll have a bit more
freetime in my hands then).

Are ipipe and pyreadline both in a comfortably releasable condition at
the moment? I think we should include a stable version of pyreadline
in the windows distribution of ipython.

--
Ville Vainio - vivainio.googlepages.com
vainio.blogspot.com - g[mail | talk]='vivainio'