[IPython-dev] Fwd: [Enthought-dev] "bell" sounds for "tab" character in enthon 0.97

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson at bostream.nu
Mon Jul 17 16:54:15 EDT 2006

Hi,

I hope this reaches enthought-dev as well (I don't subscribe so please
cc any response directly to me).
I will look into to this tomorrow. Could someone provide information on
what version of pyreadline was used is it the released 1.3 version or
was it taken from svn (if so which revision?). Is it possible to install
enthon without clobbering my normal python install i.e. file
associations etc.

/Jörgen