[IPython-dev] Magics that have return values, $$var=cmd simplification

Ville Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:03:09 EST 2006

On 1/24/06, Fernando Perez <Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu> wrote:

> I'd suggest adding a test/ directory to ipython, where we can start at least
> storing primitive testing scripts.  For now, even if it's just plain files
> that we can copy/paste into a session to see whether we haven't totally blown
> something would be good.  I've many times in the past made a seemingly

I've also thought of this, it's something that has been lacking. We
could go there and %run every file and report regressions... with some
extra effort, we could also edit the files after-the-fact and add some
"assert _.isfile()" conditions,

--
Ville Vainio - http://tinyurl.com/2prnb
http://vainio.blogspot.com