[IPython-dev] SVN testers?

Ville Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 09:24:30 EST 2006

On 1/20/06, Fernando Perez <Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu> wrote:

> any problems.  I just checked in a tentative fix for the pasting of multiline
> input when autoindent is on.  It works so far for me, but that logic is a

Doesn't work for me when there are tabs as indent marks. Spaces are ok:

if 1:
	print "hi"
else:
	print "haaoa"

(with tabs)

Outputs the following (weirdly, it outputs directory contents!)

[c:\Temp]|13> if 1:
         |..>
cssTrace.txt              ncf_uninstall.txt         Python_S60_SDK1_2_err.log
mtiwrapper.txt            Pyhton_S60_SDK1_2.log
         |..>     \tprint "hi"
         |..> else:
         |..>
cssTrace.txt              ncf_uninstall.txt         Python_S60_SDK1_2_err.log
mtiwrapper.txt            Pyhton_S60_SDK1_2.log
         |..>     \tprint "haaoa"
         |..>
hi

--