[IPython-dev] more patches for flush

Jörgen Stenarson jorgen.stenarson at bostream.nu
Wed Apr 19 15:41:54 EDT 2006

Ville,

in the CachedOutput cache_size_min is set to 20 which seems strange, why
put in a hardcoded lower limit on the cache_size? Perhaps my change to 3
should be 1 instead but I thought the lower limit maybe should include

Then there was a bug in the warning message that the cache is being
flushed. It referenced a non existent attribute.

This message can become very annoying if you have a low cache limit I
would prefer to remove it or at least be able to disable it in the
config file.

/Jörgen