[IPython-dev] Re: Re: rehash on Win*

Fernando Perez Fernando.Perez at colorado.edu
Thu Jun 24 15:12:19 EDT 2004

Daniel 'Dang' Griffith wrote:

> I'll try to get to the code tonight, but the weather's been nice for a few
> days, which means all of the yardwork I've been enjoying neglecting is
> now needing to be done.

Please wait a bit til I commit what I've done over the last few days.  That
way I'll get feedback on the more 'final' version, which will incorporate
windows extension handling and multiline specials.

But I'm busy now, so it may not be until the weekend.  I'll be sure to drop a
line as soon as the commits are in on the list.