[IPython-dev] New bug tracker for IPython

Fernando Perez fperez at colorado.edu
Thu Apr 17 19:40:41 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that, thanks to Enthought's Joe Cooper, ipython
now has a shiny new bug tracker at:

http://www.scipy.net/roundup/ipython

I'd like to strongly encourage everyone to use this in the future for tracking
bugs instead of email, as it allows me to have a far better organized control
over bugs.  If IPython crashes and generates a crash report automatically, you
can just upload the file as a new bug into the tracker.

For the time being I'm leaving anonymous posting open, just to lower as much
as possible the barrier of entry.  But I hope you login before submitting a
report, as otherwise it will be impossible for me to ask for further details
about a bug if I need them.

Best regards, and a big thank you to Joe Cooper for this,

Fernando.